Zippy is a modern everyday family brand. Inspired by a practical and optimistic spirit, Zippy develops timeless, affordable and carefully designed clothing and offers a criterious nursery selection, for parents to be and 0 to 9 years old.
- Well established European brand with over two decades of experience, is now market leader in Portugal, with 18% market share. Zara is the #2.
- Best performing Kidswear brand, in 2021, in the biggest digital fashion marketplace of Spain, El Corte Ingles.
- Present in over than 21 countries with retail formats (either organic or Franchising operations).
- One stop destination for babies and kids, with a complete offer ranging from apparel, underwear, accessories and nursery.
- The secret recipe for Zippy has always been its value for money proposition, with fashionable looks, great quality and affordable prices.
- 4 dimensions that work together within Zippy products: style, price consciousness, quality and stage.
- 2 different styles coexist in the assortment:
Traditional: whereby Zippy offers a similar look and feel to Petit Bateau or Jacadi but with half the price. Especially relevant in newborn/baby range.
Neo-traditional: with functionality taking the stage, with elements carefully designed. To compete against Zara/H&M/Okaidi or TAO. Especially relevant in the kids assortment.
USP: value for money proposition, with fashionable looks, great quality and democratic prices.
Sustainability: We will develop a capsule of sustainable products from SS23 onwards.