Looking for agent(s) or distributor in the
ELBA CONCEPT was born in one of the most famous luxury design house in France, our goal is to create a new versatile bag, easy to customise and to change from shape to texture and even its graphic design.
The name is inspired by the first prototype made in paper which showed the head of an elephant (which then also became the design of our logo) thus creating ELBA CONCEPT meaning the “ELEPHANT BAG CONCEPT”.
Our unique selling point?
A revolution in a bag! A unique concept in global fashion, completely modular handbags which you can assemble yourself in a customized manner and which can be packed flat into a suitcase.
- Collections P/A
- Medium sizes : 33.5 x 16 x 17 (cm)
- Average Wholesale Price
- 80-250 EUR / 70 – 220 GBP
- Agent Commission: 12% (negotiable);
Distributor Discount: Negotiable
- Collection Size
- Our bags can be assembled using a variety of shapes, materials, colors. Sample consists for exemple: 5 bags (colors) can be assembled minimum 250 different combinations, for now we have 11 colors
- Competitive to
- Furla, Michael Kors, The Cambridge Satchel Company
- Country of Origin