UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY MEN’S BELGIUM DESIGNER BRAND WITH 3 MILLION EURO INTERNATIONAL TURNOVER
27 September 2021
Author: Anton Dell
LES HOMMES was founded by Tom Notte and Bart Vandebosch in 2005. Both graduated from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp, Belgium. They share a hunger for beauty with each having their own different approach. It is their complementary philosophies which are the source of LES HOMMES, a collision of contrasting ideas and opinions. There is also a Women’s and Kids collection but 90% of the collection is Mens.
REASON FOR SALE
- The shareholder of the Company has taken the strategic decision to focus on his core activities
- The purpose is to sell a majority percentage of the IP of the Company and to sign a licence deal with a minimum royalty guarantee fee (but also other options are possible and can be discussed).
- The Company is managed by a CEO (recently hired) and GM (both experienced executive in the fashion industry) that want to remain involved within the Company.
The Company has his headquarters in Belgium, but the production is done in Italy
- The Company is a fashion company who mainly targets wholesale distribution but also has 2 retail flagship stores in Belgium and Italy. Besides these shop there is also a fully equipped showroom in Italy.
- The Company has an operational office and a new showroom in Milan.
- The Company has signed agreements with license partners in eyewear, shoes and perfume.
- The team (15 employees - 14 FTE) is an experienced and stable workforce.
KEY RETAILERS WHO BUY THE BRAND
- Main clients are Vinicio, Joe Moretti, Base Blu, G&B, Verso, Elitè, Giglio, La Rinascente, Gallerie Lafayette
- Last 6 months a restructuring plan has been set in place which also reflects in the current costs
The Company is structured as follows:
- Les Hommes Antwerp, separate company, contains the shop in Antwerp
- Les Hommes SRL is the production company, based in Italy (separate company)
If you would like further details or would just like to discuss this opportunity please contact Anton (email@example.com). All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.